Skip to content
Cart 0 items: $0.00
2020 Reunion

2020 Reunion

In Stock
Add To Cart
/ 750ml

Appellation: Temecula Valley

Alcohol: 14.3%

Residual Sugar: 0.2%

Oak: Aged 24 months French/American Oak, 25% New

Composition: 64% Estate Syrah, 36% La Cresta Cabernet Sauvignon

Tasting Notes:

Our Reunion marries two of the greatest French grapes: Syrah hand Cabernet Sauvignon. The Syrah provides a smoked oak character with a dense, dark fruit core, while the Cabernet Sauvignon provides a brighter fruit profile of raspberry and currant, with a bold tannin structure to fill out the blend and allow the wine to cellar gracefully.

Winemaker’s Notes:

Our 2020 Reunion has 64% Estate Syrah. The remaining 36% is Cabernet Sauvignon from our prominent La Cresta vineyards, which adds some body and tannin, making the wine more ageworthy and able to pair with hearty, rich dishes that you may encounter during the holiday season.Food

Pairing Ideas:

Rosemary roasted lamb chops, grilled filet mignon, confit duck

Wine Specs
Temecula Valley
Alcohol %

Add a Product Review

Add A Product Review
E-Mail me when someone reviews this product

Leave this field blank: